Saturday, April 24, 2010

Summer is close

I know because I'm suddenly bored all the time and all I want to do is swing outside.
So nothing truly interesting to talk about today. I have the urge to start another fanfic but this time not about Newsies. (By the way, I have to inform my readers that I'm... aborting my fanfic fetus. As much as I am against abortions in the real world. I just can't raise this little fantasy into a brilliant novel on my own!!! *tears and such * )
...
Yeah sorry.
Soooo with much help from Sabs; I gots me this Tokio Hotel music. Guess who's having De Ja Vu! Yeah, me! When I first met my good friend Catherine last year all we had to talk about was a boy band that could be considered a tweens version of TH. Daz right, Cathy and I were united by the Jo-Bros. In Nick Jonas we stand! *various fist pumps* Though she was a Joe girl herself.
Heres how the stories collide:
I'd known Catherine for a long time because my best friend was close with her.

I'd known Sabrina for a long time because my best friend was close with her; we also went to elementary school together.

We started talking sometimes when that other girl was around.

I'd talk to Sabrina when she was hanging with Catherine.

I had a minuscule admiration for Nick Jonas (I thought he was kind of cute.) so I told her I liked the Jonas Brothers entirely.

I had seen Tokio Hotel ONCE on t.v. 2 years before and sort of liked them; so I asked questions about them and got myself involved.

Both of them got me up to date on everything that had happened to these guys from their births to that very minute.

I got obsessed with the Jonas Brothers.

I got ... well I'm not obsessed with Tokio Hotel I just really like their music and find Tom cute.

But yeah. I still have little day dreams about Tom like how I used to with Nick. But I'm a girl and girls obsess over boys.
Am I the only one who thinks Bill Kaulitz's voice in the English Humanoid cd sounds the slightest bit like Joe Jonas'?
Hallo?
~P

No comments:

Post a Comment