Sunday, May 2, 2010

But chu ah 3 inches tall, Alice. Chu ah!

I'm proud of myself. I ate very well today. I resisted junk food twice today and lasted 7 hours without eating! I'm not anorexic, just trying not to eat compulsively. I never ate ANYTHING during the winter because I was never hungry, but now that it's spring all I can think of is food. Ugh...
Having Sabrina around doesn't help much either. She loves to eat and we have so much junk food at my house. It's like Wonderland here.
On another note.... Forever21 is stalking me or something. It's a little unsettling but at the same time exciting. My style is in style! It's doll-inspired I believe, too. Funny, huh? :p
I know what I'm doing with all of my dolls now, speaking of them. Annnnnd I got my mom to let me get 2 more so William and Holly are last on my list. Don't think of me as strange, but I'm actually getting Holly so I can turn her into myself... *flinches* It's sounds spooky now but I think it will turn out cute!
Ok... Not so much then.

Goodbye, goodbye.
P

No comments:

Post a Comment