Monday, March 15, 2010

The evolution of an inanimate object.

Well... Sort of inanimate. She does have a face. Natsumi, my doll, I mean. Ha, Natsumi, what a stupid name! I tried to change it but it wouldn't stick. I love her anyhow. This post is going to be about Pullip of course. (Just found out it's pronounced Pu-lip. Like tulip.) My best friend is getting Kirsche and eventually we want to split a Horizon 50-50 and me, I'm ordering a Lead with a fur wig as soon a I get back from New York. I'll also be thinking about buying a poor Prunella for $35 off a careless dolly owner, but good friend. I just have no idea what I'll do with her.
So anyway, back to the evolution thing. Nat has changed. A lot.
From the beginning:













To the pony:



















To the cut (My personal favorite, but it got too messy.) :




















To the 2nd pony (My LEAST favorite):
















To the baldness... :














The re-wig:














To today:





























She really is adorable.
I have a lot to think about "dolly wise" . I just got another one and I'm already thinking ahead. I already know I want no more then 8 but with all the ones I want it's pushing to 10! I'm trying to be the person with only so many. I want to have just 4 or 5 to customize and really love instead of 15-20 that collect dust and stay stock. So wanting a dal, 6 more pullip, and 2 taeyang isn't exactly helping. Why do I have to like DOLLS of all things?! I'm such a reject. I wish I found Twilight appealing.






But it's "How can you NOT resist this face?"
















"Isn't he so handsome in a new wig? "


























"I thought he was ugly before, too... But have you SEEN the customer pictures?!"

























Aren't I a loser? Not wasting my money on clothes or UGGs, but dolls.
I should re-think my obsessions.

~P

No comments:

Post a Comment