Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Don't ask me why I'm postin...

Cause I don't know why. I've just been super bored and too lazy to actually sit and write in an actually diary.
No more panicking about the turtle. Thats what I've told myself. Sure, changing his water everyday is a pain in the bum and REALLY EXPENSIVE. *Cough* *Cough* But I'll do it for him. (Plus he goes II so much it's just disgusting to keep it as is.) And I MIGHT be getting a used Prunella for my birthday from a very good friend of mine. Well, as long as her mom says it's ok I am. Other then that I'm going for a Venus no matter how much I hate shiny faces...
I hurt in a strange area and I fear it's something fatal because I'm me and I freak about this kind of stuff. Is it hot in here? I think I'm loosing my sight... FREDRICKSON?! FREDRICSON?! WHERE ARE YOU?! Oh... Wait, he left.
Did I mention I'm loosing my sanity?
I'm also going to New York CITY for spring break. My sister, mother, and I are going to go see Wicked (I knew if I waited I'd get to see it at it's best, on Broadway!) while my brothers and my dad go eat food or something. I forgot. We're going shopping and my sister and I are going to spend hours and hours on end in that giant Forever21 I keep hearing about. We're going to Brooklyn (SPOT?!) to visit the little poor children we sponsor through a Christian ministry who's name escapes me.

I'm getting my braces off tomorrow.
Heck. Yes.

Tired and in pain I'm ending this post.
-P-

No comments:

Post a Comment