Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh shoot! My sunburn is getting dead skin all over Sabrina's shirt!

Pretty much. :p
I'm really hungry 24/7 and no matter how much I eat, I'm just not full so I'm just letting it happen and not eating at all. Ok, that's a lie. I still eat breakfast, lunch [occasionally], and dinner I just don't eat random snacks or anything during the day.
What's new...
Oh yeah! Music.
I listen to an awful lot of it. I just recently got my hands on some new Regina Spektor sounds for my ipod and I have 4 or 5 favorite songs at the moment. I suggest
You Don't Know Me- Ben Folds feat. Regina Spektor
Keep Your Head- The Ting Tings
Here Comes My Baby- Sons Of Admirals <---[Charlie is in this band! <3]
Dark Blue- Jack's Mannequin
What To Say- Born Ruffians

I'm also all into Lady Gaga out of nowhere. She's a character herself, but her music is good when I'm walking or doing anything that involves much energy.
Blahh. I have to write in my fanfiction tonight but I dunn wanna! I've even gotten a couple more readers to please!
Buhhh!
Better grab a pack of animal crackers, open up a Diet Coke and get typin.
Peace from North of the Middle East
~Grace
P.S. I was thinking... When I'm older I want to get a tattoo. I was thinking of either getting a bar code of something I own that's important to me possibly on my hip along with a little MADE IN CHINA script beneath my left foot OR get my little GAO signature on the back of my shoulder, on the blade. Which is better?

No comments:

Post a Comment