Saturday, June 26, 2010

SOOOOUL PRATTLE!

Amen!
I should probably blog about something instead of blogging about well... Nothing. I could blog about music, but I'm not bold enough to listen to anything. And I'm NOT GONNA BLOG ABOUT DOLLS cause that'll drag in quite a crowd of characters. I could blog about my art but I don't actually have any fans. Don't know much about fashion... I could run experiments on my turtle and track his growth... for science...? [Because that's not animal cruelty or anything...]
My cousins are here from Colorado and of course they brought there DSes...DSs... DSeses? Anyhow they brought those, their DSis, and their Xbox360, because they just love their family. But seriously, they're awesome to be related to they just hate nature I 'spose...

Oblaughowah!
I'm off to go squirt things with my Super Soaker all alone now.
Any blogging suggestions would be nice thankyouverymuch. ._.
~Gwace

1 comment: