Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bending you down underneath my thumb...

I feel like a water balloon of emotion today. But I mean that in a good way. I'm probably going to hit another break though with my Newsies fanfiction and pop out yet another brilliant chapter. (It's located here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5571879/1/Angela ) It's just my character, Angela, running from her brother now. I've really got to get Spot and Kid Blink hooked up with my other two heroines. I wish I knew how Angela is going to meet her match but she wont even tell me yet. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
I'm getting that... feeling. Have you ever felt like you want something so badly but no matter what you do... you'll never get it. Like, it's literally impossible. I usually only feel like that about people, famous people. I just see a picture of that person and want to cry out. It's not like I want them because they're sew hawt ohmaigawsh. It's because I've let myself think so highly of them. Take Specs for example. I picked him out of a crowd of 20+ singing, dancing, shirtless teenage boys and decided he was my newsie. His character had zero background or personality so I took it on myself to turn him into Mr. Perfect. And I did. He became this brilliant creature to me and I just had to have him. But he wasn't real. Sure the actor was and still is but he's nothing like the man I made him into and by now Mark David is nearly 40! (Ok, sorry but, yuck.) Sorry sexy Spexy, I'll never have you. So you know what I did the first time I figured that out? I cried. Flat out bawled for 20 minutes! Sure it's pathetic, I should have known better, but doesn't it just sound devastating? I'm suddenly trying to turn Tom into that same perfect boy but I know two things about that him I cannot change:
1. I'll never meet him

2. He is literally a player and a master at 1-night-stands. I can't get myself mixed up in those. I could ramble on and on the reasons why a 1-night-stand is pointless and pathetic but I really don't have the time.

We're almost done with Alice In Wonderland at school and thank God! I don't think I could stomach another Zip a Dee or Doo Dah. In fact, I don't even think I can hold the ones I already have down. The play went pretty well and now all we have to do is go to a couple of elementary schools and hypnotize the booger picking brats for a few days. Wa. Hoo. My make-up and hair were cool, though. My older sister was home from college and opted to help me do my do.
My song is playing. I feel like everyone has a song that always hits them and makes them cry. Mine is Ocean Size Love by Leigh Nash. It just reminds me of how I'm too attached to my imagination. Sometimes, it makes me cry even.
Ok, enough talk of salty tears and runny noses.

Sims is awesome.
Ohkay...
Bye!
~P

No comments:

Post a Comment