Thursday, May 27, 2010

Well... Bye guys.

Abandoned
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈban-dənd\
Function: adjective
Date: 14th century
Definition:
1 : wholly free from restraint
2 : given up : forsaken
^^^^ That's me. Two of the most common people I'm with after school have new and better friends. One of them, she does hang out with me nearly every day but it's been 3 or 4 days we haven't done anything so I basically feel helpless and lonely. (It's called co-dependency and it freakin' sucks.) The other one really has ditched me. Whenever I ask if she's busy she tells me she has to meet her two other friends at a coffee joint in town. I'm being passed over for overly priced espresso and two people who show up at your house what seems to be every day. But I'm not complaining, just... Explaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment